27 Dec 2017 13:25
Happy new Year 2018!
To kick off the new year with a bang we will be introducing more frequent route setting at Red Spider. That means more new routes more often for you to play on.
Yann Genoux, one of our regular setters working on one of his comp wall routes.
Red Spider in-house setter Rich setting on the competition wall.
We will be doing this in 2 ways:
- Due to popular demand we will be increasing the frequency of our boulder comp from every 2 months to every month. Bringing you 40 brand spanking new boulder comp wall problems, from some of the country’s top setters every month! Excited? We are!
- To compensate for the extra boulder comp wall set and due to increased usage we will be introducing an extra reset on our regular circuit sets every other week. We will continue having a reset every Thursday and have the extra resets every other Tuesday. This means about 150 new problems being set per month! Wowsers!
At Red Spider we are committed to bringing you the very best quality route setting with a variety of styles from no fewer than 10 different setters per month both guest and inhouse. We will also be introducing exciting new holds regularly throughout the year in some of the latest shapes on the market, so keep on the look out.
We look forward to seeing lots of you crushing in 2018
Route Setting Manager
Evie busy setting one of the final problems for Red Spiders second birthday competition.
21 Dec 2017 12:40
Last Minute Gift or Stocking filler?
Purchase one of our online gift cards here
Christmas Opening Times
Sunday 24th – Xmas Eve – Closed
Monday 25th – Xmas Day – Closed
Tuesday 26th – Boxing Day – Closed
Wednesday 27th – Normal Hours
Thursday 28th – Normal Hours
Friday 29th – Normal Hours
Saturday 30th – Normal Hours
Sunday 31st – New Years Eve – 10:00 till 16:00
Monday 01st – New Years Day – 12:00 till 19:30
We wish you all a very Merry Christmas!
The Red Spider Team
30 Oct 2017 12:48
Red Spider Climbing membership has so many benefits – not only is our bouldering wall a really brilliant place to get active, you can spend time as a family here and of course socialise with fellow climbers and then relax in our café.
For more information on our membership visit https://www.redspiderclimbing.com/the-centre/prices/
13 Oct 2017 18:34
Join us for a night of fun and games in our Haunted Castle!
For two hours on the 30th of October our Priate Ship and Castle will be transformed into a Halloween Spooktacular.
Make sure you come dressed up, theres a prize for the best costume as well as lots of treats and goodies. For added fun, why not bring your own head torch!!!
A red spider staff member will be on hand to facilitate games and activities too.
Book online now
02 Oct 2017 11:24
Red Spider are launching a squad.
If you would like to be part of the team then sign up to the trial below.
ABOUT THE TRIAL
– Starts at 18:00, please ensure you arrive in good time
– Candidates will be required to complete a number of selcted boulder problems and fitness tasks
– You should expect to be a Red Spider for atleast 90 minutes but no more than 2 hours
– All team coaches will be present for you to meet and ask questions
WHAT LEVEL SHOULD I BE CLIMBING?
8-12 years, we reccomend you are climbing V1-2
13-16 years, we reccomend you are climbing V2-3
The trial is FREE to attend
Book your place ONLINE NOW:
12 May 2017 16:19
This half term, if you book 2 kids onto any kids club, you can bring a 3rd child for free.
Our holiday clubs are a great way to get your kids involved in climbing. Participants learn in an enjoyable and relaxed environment, developing at their own pace. The focus of these sessions is to have fun and spend as much time climbing as possible.
- Creepy Crawlies 5-7 year olds
- Arachnids 7-13 year olds
– 1 hour session
– £10 per child
– Inclusive of all safety equipment and instruction
Don’t forget, we have a coffee shop, so parents, you can sit back and relax with a cappuccino or treat yourself to a delicious slice of homemade cake while the kids climb.
For more information or to book visit: https://www.redspiderclimbing.com/youth/casual-kids-and-holiday-clubs/