18 Nov 2016 15:03
Part Time Vacancy
Red Spider is looking for some enthusiastic, flexible people to join our Front of House Team, responsible for the general operation of the centre during opening hours. Weekend and evening shifts available.
- are a keen climber,
- have excellent customer service skills,
- are able to ensure the highest standards of health and safety are maintained,
- have experience of cash handling,
- have excellent organisational and communication skills,
- can manage a busy workload and keep smiling,
- have what it takes to be productive in the running of a busy climbing centre,
Then please get in touch!
For more information and a full job description please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or to apply please send your CV along with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Closing date: Sunday 27th November 2016
Interviews to be held the following week.
11 Nov 2016 19:27
Time fly’s when you’re having fun, and over the last year we’ve enjoyed creating, watching and sending some great climbing! So to celebrate we’re holding Red’s first birthday party on December the 3rd, everyone’s invited so save the date and we look forward to seeing you on the day!
Two Bouldering Competitions!
– Elite SEND Boulder Comp with CASH prizes – Pre-Registration Below
– Plus another £1000 worth of gear prizes for challenges!
– Casual fun Boulder Comp also with loads of prizes! – Pre-Registration Below
– Dyno Competition
– Iron Climber Challenge
– Traverse of death!
– Table, Ship and Chair Climbing
Coaching and Masterclasses from…
– Emma Twyford
– FREE Strength and Conditioning class from Rich ‘Tricky’ Hudson
– Half Price Taster Sessions
Check out online booking and full info below
– FREE sports massages by KNOTS
– FREE Nutritional Advice by Naturally Bridie
– Shoe Demos from 5:10 and Scarpa
– Quality DJ all day!
– Face Painting